This easy and delicious recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth without putting on the pounds!
Low-cal Cinnamon Apple Cups
Ready in 40 minutes & makes 12 servings.
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 16 oz cottage cheese (preferably organic or health food store bought)
• 1 cup liquid egg whites
• 2 tbsp cinnamon
• 2 medium-sized apples, cored and chopped
1. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cottage cheese, egg whites, cinnamon and chopped apples until blended. Fill cups up to the top with cottage cheese mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
3. Before serving, let cool to firm. Use butter knife to go around the edges to lift out the apple cups and serve.
ENJOY! Keep it right & keep it tight! Eating is half the battle!
To Your Success,
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 63, Total Fats: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 7mg, Sodium: 160mg, Total Carbohydrates: 6g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 4g, Protein: 7g